Monday, September 24, 2007

Bleating Hearts

hello to you all,

things have been kicking into gear in these parts. i have just completed a new record (!!!) and there's a lot that's going to drastically change over the course of a few months, so bear with me. i can't tell you all of the details on the record just yet, but i can say i think it is my best effort yet.

one thing that hasn't changed much is my schedule--i have two shows on the horizon--one in boston and one in montreal. some of you have inquired about the details of the PopMontreal show, as it is a festival. I have posted as much as I know on here...but lucky for you, there is an additional website from The Bleating Heart Shows. Here it is below:


http://www.bleatingheartshows.com/sunday.html


I'll be playing first, at 8PM. I am bringing a full boat of comrades to support me, and we'll be playing at McGill's own Birks Chapel. don't miss out on this show, my antennae tell me it will be a good one.

love,
casey

p.s. there is an additionally special show in Cambridge, MA on September 30 with my dear friend Cuddle Magic, who (insiders already know) feature members of my own band. they're wonderful!

1 Comments:

Blogger Caaa :) said...

I'm yearning to listen your new record, Casey.

Hapy new year!

December 27, 2007 at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home